Entering the wedding reception is a big moment for any bride and groom. Friends and family are on their feet waiting to welcome you, so it’s important you choose a song that will get the party started and set the tone for a fun night ahead!
Here is a selection of songs perfect for the wedding party reception entrance.
Bride and Groom Wedding Reception Entrance Songs
- Blame it on the Boogie – Jackson 5
- Give It Up – KC & The Sunshine Band
- I’m So Excited – Pointer Sisters
- 500 Miles – The Proclaimers
- Walking on Sunshine – Katrina & The Waves
- Don’t Stop Believing – Journey
- Simply the Best – Tina Turner
- Footloose – Kenny Loggins
- Get Ready for This – 2 Unlimited
- Jump – Kris Kross
- I’m too Sexy – Right said Fred
- Wannabe – Spice Girls
- On Top of the World – Imagine Dragons
- Happy – Pharrell
- Shut Up & Dance – Walk the Moon
- Marry You – Bruno Mars
- Safe & Sound – Capital City
- Hold my Hand – Jess Glynne
- Crazy in Love – Beyonce
- Hot in Here – Nelly
- Stronger – Kayne West
- Hey Ya – Outkast
- It Take Two – Rob Base & DJ EZ Rock
- Feel so Close – Calvin Harris
- Levels – Avicii
- Runaway – Galantis
- I Gotta Feeling – The Black Eyed Peas
- Lean On – Major Lazer & DJ Snake
Rock ‘n’ Roll
- All you Need is Love – The Beatles
- You’re my best friend – Queen
- Thunderstruck – AC/DC
- Final Countdown – Europe
- Crazy Little Thing – Queen
Feel Good Mix
- We are Family – Sister Sledge
- Signed Sealed Delivered – Stevie Wonder
- Celebration – Kool & The Gang
- You Making my Dream Come True – Hill & Oates
- Accidentally in Love – Counting Crows
Looking for an award winning wedding band?
Read More from Rockafellas
10 Classic Rock Wedding First Dance Songs If you’re looking for a classic rock first dance song, we’ve gathered together our top 10 picks. You only get one first dance (usually!) so why settle for some clichéd overdone song? If you and your partner are a little Rock…
10 Classic Rock Wedding First Dance Songs If you’re looking for a classic rock first dance song, we’ve gathered together our top 10 picks. You only get one first dance (usually!) so why settle for some clichéd overdone song? If you and your partner are a little Rock...
10 Celebrity First Dance Songs Whether we like to admit it or not, we're all intrigued by celebrities and all they get up to. Check out the songs some of the world biggest celebs chose for their first dance as a married couple. A Song For you (Donny Hathaway) -...
Weddings Online Awards 2016 Finalists Rockafellas are thrilled to be named finalists in the categories 'Band of the Year' and 'Musician(s) of the Year' in the Weddings Online Awards 2016. As this was a public vote, we would like to thank everyone who voted for...
10 Beautiful First Dance Cover Songs Now we’re not saying these covers are better than the originals, but if you love a song, and feel it’s been done to death as a first dance, why not dance to a cover of the song? Song covers are also great if you love a song, but...
Looking to incorporate that Irish essence into your big day? As Ireland is known for many of the world’s greatest songwriters and musicians, we have compiled the top Irish first dance songs. We have chosen classic love songs from Irish artists, along with some modern...
Rockafellas named RSVP Magazine Best Wedding Band 2015 The Rockafellas were delighted to be named RSVP Magazine Best Wedding Band 2015. The RSVP Magazine Wedding Awards celebrate excellence in the wedding industry, with a selection of awards given to all things...
Rockafellas ROCK The Wedding Journal Show 2015 Ireland’s biggest and best bridal event, The Wedding Journal Show, returned this year to the Citywest Complex in Dublin, bigger and better than ever. Running over two consecutive days, September 26th to 27th, the...